Yes, even if you have lost contact with your old web designer, provided that your website is not Adult related, or have a religious or political theme, then we can usually help. We will need to take a look at your website, if it is still online, then we can usually move it to a new server for you, where you will have control over the website again. Or alternatively if your website has vanished and you cant get a reply from your old designer, if you contact us quickly enough, we can sometimes still recover your old website, or part of your old website and put it back online again for you. Just give us a ring and tell us what the problem is, and we will see if we can fix it for you.